Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bin Cabinet, 78" Overall Height, 48" Overall Width, Total Number of Bins 173
- Item # 18H132
- Mfr. Model # DZ248-BL
- UNSPSC # 30161801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 576.0 lbs.
- Item Bin Cabinet
- Wall Mounted/Stand Alone Stand Alone
- Cabinet Type Bin Cabinet
- Gauge 14 ga.
- Overall Height 78"
- Overall Width 48"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Total Capacity 2000 lb.
- Cabinet Shelf W x D 46-1/2" x 21"
- Door Type Solid
- Bins per Cabinet 45
- Bin Color Yellow
- Large Cabinet Bin H x W x D 7" x 8-1/4" x 11"
- Total Number of Bins 173
- Bins per Door 128
- Small Door Bin H x W x D 3" x 4-1/8" x 7-1/2"
- Leg Height 4"
- Material Welded Steel
- Color Black
- Finish Powder Coated
- Lock Type 3 pt. Locking System with Padlock Hasp
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Includes 3 Point Locking System With Padlock Hasp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.