Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wrap-a-Round Tape, Blade 4 ft x 3-7/8 in.
- Item # 2UPX8
- Mfr. Model # 101475200
- UNSPSC # 27111801
- Catalog Page # 3431
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- ItemWrap-a-Round Tape Measure
- Blade Length4 ft.
- Blade Width3-7/8"
- Graduation TypeIn./Fractional
- GraduationsInches to 8ths
- Blade MaterialFlexible Gasket
- Blade ColorBlack w/White Markings
- FeaturesService Temperature of Up to 350 Degrees F, Asbestos Free, Scale in Inches, Pitch Chart, Tangent Chart and Other Markings
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Measuring Tape (381)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.