Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Black, WH60 Nexgen, 3, 5, 9 to 13 Lens Shade
- Item # 2KUV3
- Mfr. Model # 14989
- UNSPSC # 46181703
- Catalog Page # 3393
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- ItemAuto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lens Shade3, 5, 9 to 13
- Plate Height4-1/2"
- Plate Width5-1/4"
- Viewing Area3.8" x 2.35"
- SeriesWH60 Nexgen
- Grind ModeYes
- Number of Arc Sensors2
- ADF ControlsDigital
- Power SourceBattery and Solar
- Battery TypeLithium
- Battery Life823 hr.
- Electromagnetic SensorYes
- TIG AMP Rating5A
- Switching Speed1/15,000
- FeaturesSensitivity and delay adjustments, Versatile 3-N-1 built-in funcation: weld, torch, grind, Amber view lens allows for enahnced clarity of weld puddle, Technology allows unit to detect welds less than 5 amps, Built-in mag lens holder
- StandardsANSI Z87.1 and CSA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Alternate Search Terms
- Welding Helmets (191)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.