Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Faceshield Goggle Assembly, Clr, 8x6-1/2in
- Item # 3NNH8
- Mfr. Model # 16671
- UNSPSC # 55101509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemFaceshield Goggle Assembly
- Visor Color FamilyClear
- Visor MaterialPolycarbonate
- Visor ColorClear
- Visor Height8"
- Visor Width6-1/2"
- Headgear MaterialPlastic
- Headgear ColorClear
- FeaturesMonogoggle* 211 Attaches to Shield with PVC Gasket; Can Be Worn with Caps and Disposable Respirators; Clear See-Through Material Allows for Easy Wearer Identification; Polycarbonate Shield Provides Face Protection; Can be Worn Over Most Prescription Eyeglasses
- StandardsANSI Z87.1+ 2010
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This goggle assembly would not protect against propane burns for an extended period of time. It is meant to protect against incidental splash only. Once the propane came into contact with the shield, it would need to be disposed of and replaced.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.