Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Contour Marker, For Pipes 1 1/2 to 18 In
- Item # 2UPX4
- Mfr. Model # 101477100
- UNSPSC # 23171517
- Catalog Page # 3431
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- ItemStandard Contour Marker
- TypeNumber 1
- CharacteristicsX-Shaped Frame with Dual Calibrated Protractor and Triple Jointed Marking Arm with Holder
- ApplicationFor Quick, Precise Layout Of Laterals At Any Angle, Tees, Wyes, Crosses, Elbows, Any Type or Size of Joint
- FunctionCan Be Used To Lay Out Pipe From 1 1/2 To 18" Diameter, Or Structural Steel Members Up To 18" in a Right Side Up or Upside Down Position
- IncludesSoapstone Crayon
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.