Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump, Rotary Lobe Pedestal, 13.7 GPM
- Item # 6UTP1
- Mfr. Model # LH320-1890
- UNSPSC # 40151521
- Catalog Page # 3777
- Shipping Weight 21.35 lbs.
- TypeRotary Lobe Pedestal
- Pump Body Material316 Stainless Steel
- SealCarbon On Stainless Steel
- Elastomer MaterialFood Grade Nitrile
- Bearing Housing MaterialAlloy, Polyester-Epoxy Coated
- Port Size3/4"
- Port TypeTri-Clamp
- Shaft Dia.0.6"
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Flow13.7(GPM)
- Max. Pressure217 PSI
- Max. Viscosity1 Mil (cP)
- Max. Temp.284 Degrees F
- Max. Dia. Solids0.24"
- ComplianceFDA - 3A Approved Materials, CIP, SIP, EHEDG Protocals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year From Date Of Purchase Or Manufacture Defect
- ApplicationFood, Beverage, Personal Care, Industrial Processing
- IncludesBareshaft Pumphead
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Displaying repair parts for model: LH320-1891
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.