Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump, Rotary Lobe Pedestal, 13.7 GPM
- Item # 6UTP1
- Mfr. Model # LH320-1890
- UNSPSC # 40151521
- Catalog Page # 3780
- Shipping Weight 21.35 lbs.
- Item Pump
- Type Rotary Lobe Pedestal
- Pump Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Carbon On Stainless Steel
- Elastomer Material Food Grade Nitrile
- Bearing Housing Material Alloy, Polyester-Epoxy Coated
- Port Size 3/4"
- Port Type Tri-Clamp
- Shaft Dia. 0.6"
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- RPM 1500
- Max. Flow 13.7(GPM)
- Displacement .92
- Max. Pressure 217 PSI
- Max. Viscosity 1 Mil (cP)
- Max. Temp. 284 Degrees F
- Max. Dia. Solids 0.24"
- Length 8.4"
- Width 7.6"
- Height 6.5"
- Compliance FDA - 3A Approved Materials, CIP, SIP, EHEDG Protocals
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year From Date Of Purchase Or Manufacture Defect
- Application Food, Beverage, Personal Care, Industrial Processing
- Includes Bareshaft Pumphead
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.