Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeSanitary Pedestal
- Amps ACLow Current Draw 20-50mA
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1-1/2 (F)NPT
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Head (Ft.)30
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)Dry 8 - 10 / Wet 18 - 22
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)176
- Max. Pressure (PSI)15
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1-1/8
- RPM170 - 3000
- Size Height O.C. (In.)4-7/16
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.)1 31/32 X 3 15/16
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.)Fwd 12.9 / Rev 42.6
- SealsCarbon, Ceramic
- BearingsStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationSuitable for Non Lubricating Liquids
- CharacteristicsCan be Direct Coupled or Belt Driven
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM50
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM45
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM2500
- Length (In.)11-1/2
- Width (In.)5-3/4
- Height (In.)6-7/8
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 30530-0002
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.