Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Pedestal, 1 1/2 In Clamp
- Item # 3PEP8
- Mfr. Model # 30570-3005
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3779
- Shipping Weight 22.75 lbs.
- TypePump Head, Close Coupled
- Inlet/Outlet (In.)1-1/2 Clamp
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Head (Ft.)30
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)Dry 8 - 10 / Wet 18 - 22
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)158
- NEMA Motor Frame184TC
- Max. Pressure (PSI)15
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1-1/8
- Size Height O.C. (In.)4-1/2
- Min. Start Torque (In.-Lbs.)Fwd 12.9 / Rev 42.6
- SealsCarbon, Ceramic
- BearingsStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- ApplicationSuitable for Non Lubricating Liquids
- CharacteristicsCan be Direct Coupled or Belt Driven
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM50
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head @ 1725 RPM46
- Max. SSU @ 1725 RPM500
- Length (In.)9-3/4
- Width (In.)8-7/16
- Height (In.)8-7/16
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, LA, MD and VT.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.