Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pliers Set, Handle Type: Ergonomic, Number of Pieces: 7
- Item # 10J860
- Mfr. Model # 1802537
- UNSPSC # 27112113
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.6 lbs.
- Item Pliers Set
- Number of Pieces 7
- Includes (1) Each: 6" Groove Lock Straight Jaw Pliers (GV6), 8" Long Nose Pliers w/12AWG Stripper (10J923), 8" Diagonal Cutting Pliers (10J886), 9-1/2" Linesman Pliers w/Stripper, Crimper, and Fish Tape Puller (10J885), 10" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers 2VUX4, 9" Long Nose Locking Pliers 2VUX6, 10" Groove Lock Straight Jaw Pliers (GV10R), and Roll-Up Bag
- Jaw Bend 0 deg.
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Handle Color Blue/Yellow
- Side Cutter Yes
- Spring Return No
- Material Drop Forged Steel
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.