Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multibit Screwdriver Set, 9-In-1,6 L, 6 PC
- Item # 2CJD9
- Mfr. Model # 2051100
- UNSPSC # 27111701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.49 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type9-in-1
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Bit Retainer TypeMagnetic
- IncludesFour Bits and 1 Nutsetter
- Handle DesignProTouch(TM) Nonslip Grip
- Number of Pieces6
- Bit StyleDouble Ended
- Overall Length6"
- Shank TypeSolid
- Shank MaterialSteel
- FeaturesProTouch(TM) Grips
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2208)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (924)
- Flat Screwdrivers (906)
- Nut Drivers (773)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (704)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (476)
- Phillips Bits (472)
- Screwdriver Sets (390)
- Double-End Screwdriver Bits (289)
- Multibit Screwdrivers (219)
- Square Screwdriver Bits (219)
- Square Bits (171)
- Square-Recess Screwdriver Bits (57)
- Square-Recess Bits (54)
- Nonmagnetic/Nonsparking Screwdrivers (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.