Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Material Drill Bit, 3/8 In
- Item # 21Y405
- Mfr. Model # 1792769
- UNSPSC # 27112801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Multi-Material Drill Bit
- Designed For Drill In Brick, Block, Tile, Metal, Wood Plastic And Marble
- Size (In.) 3/8"
- Shank Dia. (In.) 3/8"
- Length (In.) 5"
- Material 40 Cr. Steel
- For Use With Cordless Drills and Multiple Materials at One Time
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bits (32834)
- Twist Drill Bits (25184)
- Carbide-Tipped Drill Bits (2963)
- Masonry Drill Bits (1159)
- Concrete Drill Bits (1020)
- Wood Boring Drill Bits (957)
- Wood Drill Bits (801)
- Tile Drill Bits (57)
- Tile Drilling Drill Bits (57)
- Contractor's Drill Bits (46)
- Masonry Drill Bit Sets (46)
- Multimaterial Drill Bit Sets (24)
- Rock Drill Bits (23)
- Drywall Drill Bit Sets (6)
- Drywall Drill Bits (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.