Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi Material Drill Bit Set, 5 Pc
- Item # 1PMR9
- Mfr. Model # 4935078
- UNSPSC # 27112801
- Catalog Page # 992
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- ItemMulti Material Drill Bit Set
- Type5 Piece
- Designed ForUse with Cordless Drills
- Size (In.)1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, and 5/16"
- Drill Bit Size1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16"
- MaterialHigh Speed Steel With Four Facet Diamond Ground Carbide Tip
- For Use WithDesigned To Drill Through Brick, Block, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood, Dry Wall, Gypsum Board, Limestone, Slate, Plastics/Reinforced Plastics, Sheet Metal, & Cast Iron
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bits (27341)
- Twist Drill Bits (18102)
- Carbide-Tipped Drill Bits (1818)
- Concrete Bits (1125)
- Masonry Bits (1115)
- Masonry Drill Bits (1070)
- Wood Boring Drill Bits (1009)
- Concrete Drill Bits (940)
- Wood Drill Bits (830)
- Multimaterial Drill Bits (86)
- Contractor's Drill Bits (79)
- Tile Drill Bits (64)
- Tile Drilling Drill Bits (64)
- Masonry Drill Bit Sets (44)
- Multimaterial Drill Bit Sets (31)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.