Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTap and Die Set
- MaterialHigh Carbon Steel
- Number of Pieces117
- Cutting Sizes34
- Die Type5/8" Hex Solid and 1" Hex Solid
- Sizes4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 12-24, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, 1/8-27, 3mm-0.50, 4mm-0.70, 4mm-0.75, 5mm-0.80, 5mm-0.90, 6mm-1.00, 7mm-1.00, 8mm-1.00, 8mm-1.25, 9mm-1.00, 9mm-1.25, 10mm-1.25, 10mm-1.50, 11mm-1.50, 12mm-1.50, 12mm-1.75, 1/8"-28
- Size/RangeNo. 4 to 1/2" and M3 to M12
- Thread TypeNC, NF, NPT, BSP, Metric
- MeetsTaps and Dies Meet ASME/ANSI B94.9-1987, Drills Meet ASME/ANSI B94.11M-1979
- IncludesAdjustable/Nonadjustable T-Handle Tap Wrench, Adjustable and Plain Die Stock, 2-in-1 Tap Wrench, 16 Leaf Metric Thread Pitch Gauge, 18 Leaf Standard Thread Pitch Gauge and Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.