Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
High Carbon Steel Tap and Die Set, SAE and Metric, Number of Pieces: 117, #4 to #12, 1/4 to 1/2", M3
- Item # 2ETL5
- Mfr. Model # 26377
- UNSPSC # 23153305
- Catalog Page # 2835
- Shipping Weight 12.05 lbs.
- Item Tap and Die Set
- SAE or Metric SAE and Metric
- Material High Carbon Steel
- Finish Plain
- Number of Pieces 117
- Cutting Sizes 34
- Die Type 5/8" and 1" Hex
- Sizes Included #4-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-24, #10-32, #12-24, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/8-28 BSP, M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M4 x 0.75, M5 x 0.8, M5 x 0.9, M6 x 1, M7 x 1, M8 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M9 x 1, M9 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M11 x 1.5, M12 x 1.5, M12 x 1.75
- Size/Range #4 to #12, 1/4 to 1/2", M3 to M12, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/8-28 BSP
- Thread Type Metric, BSP, NC, NF, NPT
- Tap Wrench Number 311088, 12450, 12473
- Standards Taps and Dies Meet ASME/ANSI B94.9-1987, Drills Meet ASME/ANSI B94.11M-1979
- Includes Adjustable/Nonadjustable T-Handle Tap Wrench, Adjustable and Plain Die Stock, 2-in-1 Tap Wrench, 16 Leaf Metric Thread Pitch Gauge, 18 Leaf Standard Thread Pitch Gauge and Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1PZ54WESTWARD
Price $395.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.