Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbon Tap and Die Set, SAE and Metric, Number of Pieces: 75, #4 to 12, 1/4-1/2", M3 to M12 Size/Ran
- Item # 40L826
- Mfr. Model # 1841350
- UNSPSC # 23153305
- Catalog Page # 3191
- Shipping Weight 9.93 lbs.
- Item Tap and Die Set
- SAE or Metric SAE and Metric
- Left/Right Hand Right Hand
- Material Carbon
- Finish Mill
- Number of Pieces 75
- Cutting Sizes 3-12mm, #4-12, 1/4-1/2", 1/8"-27, 1/8"-28
- Die Type 1" Hex
- Sizes Included #4-12, 1/4 to 1/2", 3 to 12mm, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/8-28 BSP
- Size/Range #4 to 12, 1/4-1/2", M3 to M12
- Thread Type Metric, BSP, NC, NF, NPT
- Tap Wrench Number PTS Die Stock
- Features Self Alignment
- Includes Die Stock, Die Adapter, Adjustable Tap Sockets #4-12 and 1/4 - 1/2", SAE Pitch Gauge, Metric Pitch Gauge, Taps M3-M12, 1" Hex Solid Self Alignment Dies M3-M12 and 1" Hex Solid Dies #4-1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 40L825Carbon Tap and Die Set, SAE and Metric, Number of Pieces: 75, #4 to #12, 1/4-1/2", M3 to M12 Size/RaIRWIN HANSON
Price $429.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.