Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Cold Protection Gloves, Unlined Lining, 3", Slip Fit with Hook and Loop Tab Cuff, Black, L, PR 1
- Item # 4DNL5
- Mfr. Model # SMB-04-L
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0997
- Shipping Weight 0.27 lbs.
- Item Cold Protection Gloves
- Cuff 3", Slip Fit with Hook and Loop Tab
- Lining Unlined
- Size L
- Color Black
- Palm Material Windproof Fleece
- Palm Construction Reinforced
- Back Material Triple Layer Fleece/Reflective Logo Element
- Knuckle Padding Material Fleece
- Stitching Material Triple Bonded Nylon
- Cut Clute
- Closure Type Hook-and-Loop
- Finger Style Full
- Thumb Style Straight
- Temp. Range 32 to 130 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 21AN89IRONCLAD
Price $36.30 / pair
Item # 33J492Winter Anti-Vibration Gloves, Synthetic Leather (50% PU + 50% Nylon), Pad Palm: 100% Neoprene Palm MaCONDOR
Price $22.42 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.