Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cold Protection Gloves, Unlined Lining, Gauntlet Cuff, Black, S, PR 1
- Item # 3RNU8
- Mfr. Model # CCW-02-S
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1002
- Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
- Item Cold Protection Gloves
- Cuff Gauntlet
- Lining Unlined
- Size S
- Color Black
- Palm Material Duraclad Over Synthetic Leather
- Palm Construction Double Layer
- Back Material Ribbed Nylon and Spandex PTFE Treated
- Finger Material Roll Top(R)
- Knuckle Padding Material Neoprene
- Stitching Material Triple Bonded Nylon
- Cut Clute
- Finger Style Full
- Thumb Style Wing
- Temp. Range 20 to 80 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 21AN49IRONCLAD
Price $73.70 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.