Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photocontrol, 120VAC Voltage, 3000 Max. Wattage, 1/2" Male Pipe Thread Mounting
- Item # 5U789
- Mfr. Model # K4141C
- UNSPSC # 39121524
- Catalog Page # 448
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Photocontrol
- Mounting 1/2" Male Pipe Thread
- Voltage 120VAC
- Max. Wattage 3000
- Max. Incandescent Amps 25
- Max. Ballast Amps 25.0
- Foot Candles On 1 to 5
- Foot Candles Off 3 to 15
- Color White/Gray
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Length 2-5/16"
- Width 1-9/16"
- Depth 1-9/16"
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- Enclosure Type Raintight
- Contact Form SPST
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Setting Dusk to Dawn
- For Use With Parking Lot Lighting, Area Lighting, Car Lot Lighting, Security Lighting, Billboard Lighting, Municipal Lighting, Roadway Lighting, Street Lighting
- Description/Special Features Swivel Type with Built in Relay
- Includes Washer Gasket, Locking Nut
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lighting Controls (1447)
- Lighting Controllers (1383)
- Photoelectric Sensors (644)
- Photoeyes (639)
- Photoelectric Control Switches (565)
- Lighting Photocontrols (142)
- Daylight Sensors (88)
- Security Photocontrols (80)
- Light-Sensitive Controls (78)
- Light-Sensitive Switches (78)
- Photocell (78)
- Photosensors (78)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.