Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photocontrol480VAC Voltage, 7200 Max. Wattage, Turn-Lock Mounting
- Item # 13E069
- Mfr. Model # LC4535LA
- UNSPSC # 39121524
- Catalog Page # 448
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Max. Wattage7200
- Max. Incandescent Amps15
- Max. Ballast Amps8.3
- Foot Candles On0.5
- Foot Candles Off15
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- NEMA RatingNot Rated
- Enclosure TypeRaintight
- Contact FormSPST
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- SettingDusk to Dawn
- For Use WithParking Lot Lighting, Area Lighting, Car Lot Lighting, Security Lighting, Billboard Lighting, Municipal Lighting, Roadway Lighting, Street Lighting
- Description/Special FeaturesUV Protection Keeps Moisture Out And Esnures Long Life, 2400 Volt Open Type Spark Gap Arrester
- StandardsANSI C136.10
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.