Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photocontrol, 120VAC Voltage, 1800 Max. Wattage, Stem and Swivel Mounting
- Item # 13E059
- Mfr. Model # K4251
- UNSPSC # 39121524
- Catalog Page # 448
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- MountingStem and Swivel
- Max. Wattage1800
- Max. Incandescent Amps15
- Max. Ballast Amps8.3
- Foot Candles On1 to 5
- Foot Candles Off3 to 15
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- NEMA RatingNot Rated
- Enclosure TypeRaintight
- Contact FormSPST
- Housing MaterialPolycarbonate
- SettingDusk to Dawn
- For Use WithParking Lot Lighting, Area Lighting, Car Lot Lighting, Security Lighting, Billboard Lighting, Municipal Lighting, Roadway Lighting, Street Lighting
- Description/Special FeaturesPhoto Eye Located On Top And Are Designed For Spot/flood Type Fixtures
- IncludesWasher Gasket, Locking Nut
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.