Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Bullet Camera, IP67, Varifocal Lens
- Item # 4RYW6
- Mfr. Model # TVC-BIR-HR
- UNSPSC # 46171610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.65 lbs.
- ItemWeatherproof Bullet Camera
- TypeInfrared LEDs
- Voltage12 VDC/24VAC
- Length (In.)7
- Width (In.)3-1/2
- Height (In.)3-3/4
- Dia. (In.)3-1/2
- Focal Length (mm)6 to 50
- Min. Light Level (Lux)0.1
- Line Resolution530
- Power SupplyNot Included, Use 6LU84
- Power Consumption14.3 watts
- MountCeiling, Surface, or Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB)48
- ScanningNTSC 525 Lines/30 Fields
- PixelsNTSC 537(H) x 505(V)
- IlluminationInfrared LED Illuminate to 180 Ft
- For Use WithIndoor Or Outdoor Applications, In Extremely Low Light Conditions
- Day/Night CapableDay/Night
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.