Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Bullet Camera, IP67, Varifocal Lens
- Item # 4RYW5
- Mfr. Model # TVC-BIR-MR
- UNSPSC # 46171610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
- Item Weatherproof Bullet Camera
- Type Infrared LEDs
- Lens Varifocal
- Voltage 12 VDC/24VAC
- Length (In.) 6-1/8
- Width (In.) 3
- Height (In.) 3-1/4
- Dia. (In.) 3
- Focal Length (mm) 3.5 to 12
- Min. Light Level (Lux) 0.1
- Line Resolution 480
- Power Supply Not Included, Use 6LU84
- Power Consumption 10 watts
- Mount Ceiling, Surface, or Wall
- S/N Ratio (dB) 48
- Scanning NTSC 525 Lines/30 Fields
- Pixels NTSC 811(H) x 508(V)
- Illumination Infrared LED Illuminate to 82 Ft
- For Use With Indoor Or Outdoor Applications, In Extremely Low Light Conditions
- Day/Night Capable Day/Night
- Display Color
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.