Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Eff, Control, Comm Refrigerator, Freezer
- Item # 4HVK1
- Mfr. Model # 2500
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.29 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- TypeCommercial Refrigeration Unit Electrical Consumption Economizer
- ApplicationRefrigeration, Walk-In Boxes, Open/Closed Cases, Freezers
- Control Circuit24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating10 Amps At 220V
- ContactGeneral Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-10 to 120 Deg F
- Height (In.)4
- Width (In.)4
- Depth (In.)2-1/2
- MountingAny Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- DisplayLED Indicators Show Operating Modes
- CharacteristicsSimple Installation By A Qualified HVAC/R Installer, No Programming Or Follow-Up Visits Required, Reduces Maintenance And Extends Compressor Life, Fail-Safe Operation, Will Not Void The Compressor Manufacturer Warranty, Does Not Require Any Programming, Adjustments Or Maintenance
- FunctionAnalyzes The Demands And Thermal Characteristics Of The Entire Refrigeration System, And Dynamically Modifies The Compressor Cycle Pattern, These New Patterns Result In Less Frequent And More Efficient Compressor Cycles, Improves The Electrical Efficiency Of Refrigeration Systems, By Supplementing The On/Off Action Of The Thermostat Or Pressure Control With The Analysis And Control Capabilities Of A Computer
- Special InformationNo Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency ComplianceUL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length15 Years
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.