Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Eff, Control, A/C Sys Larger Than 5 Ton
- Item # 4HVJ9
- Mfr. Model # 2400
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.44 lbs.
- Item Energy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- Type Commercial Air Conditioning Electrical Consumption Economizer
- Application Packaged, Split, Roof Top, Air Conditioning Larger than 5 ton
- Voltage 24/120/208-220
- Control Circuit 24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating 10 Amps At 220V
- Contact General Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 To 120 Deg F
- Height (In.) 4
- Width (In.) 4
- Depth (In.) 2
- Mounting Any Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display 1 Line Backlit
- Characteristics Illuminated LCD Display Shows Run Time Hours, Economizing Hours, Operating Modes And System Diagnostics, Once Installed No Programming Or Follow-Up Visits Required, Microprocessor Based Control, Fail-Safe Operation, Will Not Void The Compressor Manufacturers Warranty
- Function Reduces Maintenance And Extends Compressor Life, Determines The Cooling Demand And Thermal Characteristics Of The Entire Air Conditioning System By Analyzing The Compressor Cycle Pattern, And Dynamically Modifies The Pattern To Provide The Required Amount Of Cooling In The Most Efficient Manner. This Is Accomplished In Real Time By Delaying The Start Of The Next Compressor On Cycle By An Amount Determined By The Cooling Demand Analysis. These New Patterns Also Result In Less Frequent And More Efficient Compressor Cycles, Control Electrically Augments The Existing Controls, And Will Not Cause The Compressor To Run Unless The Existing Thermostat Is Calling For It To Do So, Improves The Electrical Efficiency Of Air Conditioning Systems, By Supplementing The Antiquated On/Off Action Of The Thermostat, Even A Programmable One, With The Analysis And Control Capabilities Of A Computer
- Includes Mounting Bracket 4HVK8 (4010)
- Special Information No Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency Compliance UL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 15 Years
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.