Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Eff, Control, Forced-Air Heating Sys
- Item # 4HVJ7
- Mfr. Model # 3300
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.82 lbs.
- Item Energy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- Type Forced-Air Heating System Fuel Economizer
- Application Furnace (Any Size, Not for Pulse-Type Furnaces)
- Voltage 24/120/208-220
- Control Circuit 24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating 10 Amps At 220V
- Contact General Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 To 120 Deg F
- Height (In.) 4
- Width (In.) 4
- Depth (In.) 2-1/2
- Mounting Any Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display 1 Line Backlit
- Characteristics Works With Any Thermostat Including Setback And Multi-Zone Thermostats
- Function Analyzes How Fast Heat Is Being Lost In The System, Using This Information The Optimum Running Cycle For Maintaining The Desired Heating Level Is Calculated The Control Then Intercedes And Changes The Way The Burner Is Cycled, As A Result Less Fuel Is Consumed In Delivering The Same Amount Of Heating Comfort
- Includes (2) 4HVK4 (4003A) and Mounting Bracket 4HVK8 (4010)
- Special Information No Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency Compliance UL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 15 Years
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.