Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Eff, Control, Hot Water Heating Sys400 Mbh
- Item # 4HVJ6
- Mfr. Model # 3250
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.45 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- TypeHot Water Heating System Fuel Economizer
- ApplicationBoilers up to 400 Mbh
- Control Circuit24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating10 Amps At 220V
- ContactGeneral Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 To 120 Deg F
- Height (In.)4
- Width (In.)4
- Depth (In.)2-1/2
- MountingAny Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display1 Line Backlit
- CharacteristicsTypically Reduces Fuel Consumption 10% To 20% And Usually Decreases Burner Cycling 30% Or More, After Installation It Does Not Require Any Maintenance Or Seasonal Programming
- FunctionTechnology Improves The Fuel Utilization Of Heating Systems, By Supplementing The Antiquated On/Off Control Action Of The Aqua stat With The Analysis And Control Capabilities Of A Computer
- Includes4HVK2 (4001A)
- Special InformationNo Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency ComplianceUL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length15 Years
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.