Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Eff, Economy Control, Hot water Heat Sys
- Item # 4HVJ5
- Mfr. Model # 1220
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.58 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- TypeLight Commercial Hot Water Heating System Fuel Economizer
- ApplicationBoilers 400 Mbh to 2.5Million Btu
- Control Circuit24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating10 Amps At 220V
- ContactGeneral Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 To 120 Deg F
- Height (In.)4
- Width (In.)4
- Depth (In.)2-1/2
- MountingAny Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display2 Line Backlit
- CharacteristicsSimple Programming Via Sensor, LCD Readout, Which Displays The Fuel Consumption Savings And Other Useful Information Relative To The Units Status, System Temperatures And Diagnostics, All Of Which Are Useful During Routine System Maintenance
- FunctionSave Energy By Adjusting The Burner Run Pattern To Match The Systems Heat Load, Its Action Is Similar To The Industry-Accepted Method Of Outdoor-Air Temperature Reset Control, But Does Not Require An Outdoor-Air Temperature Sensor Or The Need To Profile The Building In Order To Adjust The Reset Control Properly
- Includes4HVK3 (4002A)
- Special InformationNo Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency ComplianceUL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length15 Years
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This control is designed for a single system. It is not rated for the proper amperage for multiple systems.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.