Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Eff, Economizing Control, Comm Steam Sys
- Item # 4HVJ4
- Mfr. Model # 1120
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.37 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Efficiency And Economizing Control
- TypeLight Commercial Steam Heating System Fuel Economizer
- ApplicationSystems with Ratings up to 2.5 Million Btu, 2 to 25 psi, or 25 to 145 psi
- Control Circuit24 Vac/Dc, 115/220 Vac
- Contact Rating10 Amps At 220V
- ContactGeneral Purpose
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 To 120 Deg F
- Operating PSI Range2 to 25 or 25 to 145
- Height (In.)4
- Width (In.)4
- Depth (In.)2-1/2
- MountingAny Position Using The Molded Male 1/2" Conduit Fitting
- Display2 Line Backlit
- CharacteristicsUses Intelligent Dynamic Cycle Management (Dcm) Technology To Save Energy By Adjusting The Burner Run Pattern To Match The Systems Heat Load, Simple Programming Via Sensor
- FunctionIncreased Savings Without Replacing Or Upgrading Costly System Components, Determines The Heat Load By Using An Easily Installed Pressure Sensor That Monitors The Boilers Steam-Pressure And The Rate That This Pressure Is Changing
- Requires4HVL1 (4005) or 4HVL2 (4006), and (1) 5WL08 or 5WL09 or 5WL28 or 5WL29
- Special InformationNo Relays, Transformers Or Maintenance Required, Programming Not Normally Required, But Features And Parameters Are Easily Changed. No Programming Tools Necessary.
- Agency ComplianceUL U.S. And Canada, Ce
- Manufacturers Warranty Length15 Years
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.