Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shrink Tubing, 1.5in ID, Clear, 4ft, PK5
- Item # 4WMY6
- Mfr. Model # HSK-600 1-1/2" Clr 48
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Material Modified Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Wall Type Thin Wall
- Temp. Range -67 Degrees to 347 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 2:1
- Color Clear
- Length 4 ft.
- Wire Range Not Applicable
- I.D. Before Shrinking 1.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.750"
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.020"
- Shrink Temp. 347 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage 600V
- Features Electrical Insulation and Strain Relief Of High Temperature Wires, Solder Joints, Terminals and Connections
- Standards UL File E-28044, UL VW-1, CSA OFT, AMS 3632, AMS-DTL-23053/8, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.