Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shrink Tubing, 2.500 In ID, Clear, 10 ft
- Item # 4WNH4
- Mfr. Model # HS-105 2-1/2 Clr 10
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # 537
- Shipping Weight 1.08 lbs.
- ItemHeat Shrink Tubing
- MaterialFlexible PVC
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio2:1
- Length10 ft.
- I.D. Before Shrinking2.500"
- I.D. After Shrinking1.250"
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking0.058"
- Max. Voltage600V
- StandardsUL File E-28044, UL Subject 224 VW-1, CSA OFT, ASTM D 3150, SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/2 Class 2, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.