Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Color FamilyBlacks
- Base TypeSolvent
- Resin TypeChlorinated Rubber
- Size1 gal.
- VOC ContentLess Than 570g/L
- Coverage250 to 300 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure ConditionsInterior/Exterior
- Dry Time15 min.
- Dry Time Recoat24 hr.
- Cure Time7 to 14 days
- Application Temperature50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application MethodBrush, Roll, Spray
- For Use WithConcrete, Gunnite, Marcite, Pools, Fresh or Salt Water
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI and VA.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.