Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
7 Round Pin Towing Maintenance Kit
- Item # 18M479
- Mfr. Model # 8029
- UNSPSC # 25181708
- Catalog Page # 1132
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item Round Pin Towing Maintenance Kit
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 4-1/4"
- Height 2"
- Features Test, clean and restore 7 round pin connections. This kit contains a trailer light tester that will verify tow vehicle is sending proper signal to the connector, while the cleaning tools remove corrosion and verify proper pin size on both male and female truck/trailer plugs. This kit, when added to your preventative techniques, will keep your trailer lights on! Tests tractor electrical circuit, trailer lights (including turning light signals), brake lights and more! Removes corrosion from truck and trailer connectors, enhances electrical contact point and extends harness life. Use as a pin wear gauge.
- For Use With 7-Way Round Pin Trailer Connections
- Standards 12/24VDC
- Includes 7 Round Pin Tractor Trailer Circuit Tester And Pin Cleaners With Tube of DeoxIT(R) Contact Enhancer
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.