Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Air Control Valve, 1/8 In, 120VAC
- Item # 6JJ54
- Mfr. Model # P251SS-120-A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 3620
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Air Valve Type 3-Way, 2-Position
- Actuator/Return Solenoid/Spring
- Body Style Body Ported
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Voltage 120VAC
- CFM 6.9
- Coefficient of Volume 0.144
- Electrical Connections Lead Wire
- Shifting Technology Direct
- Power Consumption 4.5W
- Pressure Range 0 to 120 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- Override Non-Locking Manual
- Overall Height 2-1/2"
- Overall Length 1-1/4"
- Overall Width 1"
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a 3 Way, 3 ported valve it has 3 connections so if you have a line connected to a device, and to a pressure line you would have on eline not connected. So that when you returned the valve to the off position, it would exhaust.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.