Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Air Control Valve, 1/8 In, 12VDC
- Item # 6JJ43
- Mfr. Model # P211SS-012-D
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 3620
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Air Valve Type4-Way, 2-Position
- Body StyleBody Ported
- Pipe Size1/8"
- Coefficient of Volume0.144
- Electrical ConnectionsLead Wire
- Shifting TechnologyDirect
- Power Consumption4.5W
- Pressure Range0 to 120 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range32 Degrees to 125 Degrees F
- OverrideNon-Locking Manual
- Overall Height2-3/4"
- Overall Length1-1/4"
- Overall Width1"
- NEMA ClassificationNEMA 4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The ARO model P211SS-012-D has a 4.5 watt coil. It's a normally closed valve so when it's energized it's drawing power.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.