Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Solenoid Air Control Valve, 3/8 In, 120VAC
- Item # 2G493
- Mfr. Model # CAT33S-120-A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
- Catalog Page # 3621
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Air Valve Type 3-Way, 2-Position
- Normally Open / Normally Closed Normally Closed
- Actuator/Return Solenoid/Spring
- Body Style Stackable
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Voltage 120VAC
- CFM 1.8
- Coefficient of Volume 0.048
- Electrical Connections DIN Connectors
- Shifting Technology Direct
- Power Consumption 4.8W
- Pressure Range 0 to 150 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Overall Height 2-11/16"
- Overall Length 1-5/8"
- Overall Width 1"
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Standards CSA #LR51090, UL #MH13513
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.