Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Start Up Kit
- Item # 5ZL67
- Mfr. Model # 20100251
- UNSPSC # 40151610
- Catalog Page # 3639
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Start Up Kit
- TypeAir Compressor
- For Use With4YW10, Mfr. Series No. SS5
- IncludesTwo Quarts of Lubricant, Two Inlet Air Filters and Product Data Sheet
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Filters (7503)
- Compressor Filters (209)
- Air Compressor Filters (198)
- Inlet Filters (190)
- Air Compressor Lubricants (135)
- Air Compressor Air Filters (133)
- Air Compressor Oils (131)
- Compressor Air Filters (123)
- Compressor Lubricants (121)
- Compressor Oils (112)
- Synthetic Air Compressor Lubricants (53)
- Synthetic Compressor Oils (44)
- Compressor Start-Up Kits (23)
- Air Compressor Start-Up Kits (13)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes sir, this has 2 Air Filters for a IR T30 Compressor yes this has 2 of the 32170979 filters.. I hope this answers your question, Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.