Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Air Compressor, 1 Stage
- Item # 4YW10
- Mfr. Model # SS5L5
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3634
- Shipping Weight 310.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Air Compressor
- Compressor TypeTank Mounted
- Number of Stages1
- Lubrication TypeSplash Lubricated
- Max. Pressure135 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure15.5
- Tank Size60 gal.
- Tank TypeVertical
- Compressor Package TypeBase Model
- ASME TankYes
- (F)NPT Outlet1/2"
- Pump Oil Capacity34 oz.
- On Pressure Switch Setting135
- Off Pressure Switch Setting135
- Overall Length20"
- Overall Width30"
- Overall Height71"
- StandardsOSHA and UL/CSA/ASME
- IncludesPrecision Bearing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Ingersoll Rand states this unit should never be operated below a temperature of 20° F. Ideally never below freezing 32° F, precautions should be taken to keep this unit from freezing or operating below 20°F. This unit will also generate more moisture, in cold or humid weather.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.