Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Air Compressor
- Compressor TypeTank Mounted
- Number of Stages2
- Lubrication TypeSplash Lubricated
- Max. Pressure175 psi
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure24
- Tank Size80 gal.
- Tank TypeVertical
- ASME TankYes
- (F)NPT Outlet3/4"
- Pump RPM1500
- Pump Oil Capacity1.34 qt.
- On Pressure Switch Setting140
- Off Pressure Switch Setting175
- FinishPowder Coated
- ControlPressure Switch
- Motor TypeOpen Dripproof
- Overall Length36-1/2"
- Overall Width24"
- Overall Height70"
- StandardsCSA Approval
- IncludesCast Iron Pump, Mounted Magnetic Starter, AS&S Control, Oil Sight Glass, Manual Drain
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Sorry this unit is specifically a 230V 3 Phase unit, the manufacturer discontinued the avalibility of muliti voltage units due to the amount of failures from incorrect wiring.
This unit is 230 V 3 Ph. a 16V887 is the 460 VAC 3 Phase unit. I hope this answer's your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.