Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
3/8" Cordless Impact Wrench, Voltage 14.4 Li-Ion, Bare Tool (No Battery)
- Item # 2XY48
- Mfr. Model # W150
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.28 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Wrench
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Drive Size3/8"
- No Load RPM0 to 2200
- Blows per Minute0 to 3000
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Tool Length8-1/4"
- Tool Weight3.1 lb.
- Max. Torque150 ft.-lb.
- Clutch StyleBall and Cam
- Handle TypePistol Grip
- Battery Pack Replacement2XY56 or 2XY59
- Battery Capacity2.4Ah
- FeaturesEngineered Composite Housing with Patent Pending Metal Sub Frame for Unbreakable Strength, All Metal Hammercase and Housing Ring for Added Durability
- IncludesTool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.