Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Impact Driver, Bare Tool, 7.2V
- Item # 2XY47
- Mfr. Model # W040
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.1 lbs.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Voltage 7.2
- Drive Size 1/4" Hex
- No Load RPM 0 to 2200
- Blows per Minute 0 to 2500
- Max. Torque 40 ft.-lb.
- Battery Capacity 1.7Ah
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Clutch Style Ball and Cam
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XY55, 2XY58
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion or NiCd
- Features Reverse Bias Torque, All Metal Hammer Case, Housing Ring for Ultimate Durability
- Tool Length 7"
- Tool Weight 1.9 lb.
- Includes Tool Only (Battery and Charger Sold Separately)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cordless Impact Drivers (412)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.