Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Dryer, Dessicant, 3 CFM, 3 Amps, 1 Phase
- Item # 2HUF8
- Mfr. Model # D5IM
- UNSPSC # 40151610
- Catalog Page # 3660
- Shipping Weight 30.89 lbs.
- ItemCompressed Air Dryer
- TypeRegenerative Desiccant
- ISO Class2
- Dew Point (Deg. F)-40
- For Air Comp. HP3
- Full Load Amps0.44
- Inlet Flow Capacity @ 100 PSI3
- Outlet Flow Capacity @ 100 PSI2.5
- Inlet/Outlet NPTF (In.)3/8
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)175
- Min. Working Pressure (PSI)58
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)122
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)131
- Pressure Drop5 psi
- Cycle6 minute
- Exhaust MufflerHeavy Duty
- Control ValveSolenoid
- Control PanelLED
- Height (In.)16-5/8
- Width (In.)11-7/16
- Depth (In.)5-15/16
- IncludesOil Prefilter and 1 Micron After filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer states the maximum low temp for this item is -100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.