Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Winch, Lever Ctrl, 13,167 lb Max Pull
- Item # 3CPE2
- Mfr. Model # FA5A-24MX1
- UNSPSC # 24101608
- Catalog Page # 1466
- Shipping Weight 1251.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Winch
- Winch TypeFor Pulling
- Series3rd Generation Force 5(TM)
- Gear TypePlanetary
- Control TypeLever Control
- Motor TypePiston Motor
- Gear Ratio40:1
- Air Consumption700 scfm
- Required Pressure90 psi
- (F)NPT Inlet1-1/4"
- Hose Size1-1/2"
- 1st Layer Line Pull13,167 lb.
- 1st Layer Line Speed38 fpm
- 2nd Layer Line Pull11,910 lb.
- 2nd Layer Line Speed42 fpm
- 3rd Layer Line Pull10,872 lb.
- 3rd Layer Line Speed46 fpm
- 4th Layer Line Pull10,000 lb.
- 4th Layer Line Speed50 fpm
- 5th Layer Line Pull9258 lb.
- 5th Layer Line Speed54 fpm
- Recommended Wire Rope Dia.3/4"
- Max. Length of Recommended Wire Rope1200 ft.
- Overall Height31-1/2"
- Overall Width28-1/32"
- Overall Length58-1/2"
- StandardsANSI / ASME B30.16, B30.7, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.