Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Screwdriver, 1/4 In., 12V
- Item # 20UJ02
- Mfr. Model # D1410
- UNSPSC # 27112710
- Catalog Page # 982
- Shipping Weight 2.35 lbs.
- ItemCordless Screwdriver
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Chuck Size1/4"
- No Load RPM0 to 400/0 to 1600
- Max. Torque205 in.-lb.
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity2.0Ah
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypePistol
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement20UJ09
- FeaturesOptimized for Work on Metal and Synthetic Surfaces, 2-Speeds and 15-Position Clutch Support Both Drilling and Fastening, Lightweight Design and Small Handles Making Tools More Ergonomic and Comfortable to Hold, Variable-Speed Switch With Electronic Brake, High-Power, Long-Life Motor, Chemical and Impact-Resistant Housing
- Tool Length5-1/8"
- Tool Weight1.54 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.