Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive Size3/8"
- No Load RPM0 to 2700
- Blows per Minute0 to 3300
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Tool Length5-15/16"
- Tool Weight2.3 lb.
- Max. Torque100 ft.-lb.
- Clutch StyleBall and Cam
- Handle TypePistol Grip
- Battery Included(2) 20UJ09
- Battery Pack Replacement20UJ09
- Battery Capacity2.0A/hr.
- FeaturesCompact Tool Design, Housing Resists Wear, Impact and Chemical Damage, Lightweight Design and Small Handles, Making Tools More Ergonomic and Comfortable to Hold, All-Metal Mechanism Is Robust, Durable and Optimized for Maximum Power and Efficiency, Variable-Speed Switch with Electronic Brake
- Includes(2) Batteries (20UJ09), Charger, Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.