Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Turning Insert, TCMT21.51FG TT8020
- Item # 4VGG1
- Mfr. Model # TCMT21.51FG TT8020
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- Item Turning Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Application Finishing
- Style TCMT
- Insert Size 21.51
- Chip-Breaker FG
- Grade TT8020
- Insert Shape Triangle
- Inscribed Circle 1/4"
- Insert Thickness 0.094"
- Insert Material Carbide
- Nose Radius 0.0157"
- ANSI Number TCMT21.51FG TT8020
- Coating PVD-TiCN
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.110"
- Mounting Style Screw Held
- Rake Positive
- No. of Edges 3
- ISO Number TCMT110204FG TT8020
- For Use With STGC Toolholders, S-STFC Boring Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.