Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbide Turning Insert, TNMG331 TT8020
- Item # 4VGF5
- Mfr. Model # TNMG331 TT8020
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # 3265
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- ItemTurning Insert
- Steel (P) CompatibilityYes
- Stainless (M) CompatibilityYes
- Cast Iron (K) CompatibilityYes
- Non Ferrous (N) CompatibilityNo
- Super Alloy (S) CompatibilityNo
- Hardened (H) CompatibilityNo
- Insert Size331
- Insert ShapeTriangle
- Inscribed Circle3/8"
- Insert Thickness0.1875"
- Insert MaterialCarbide
- Nose Radius0.0157"
- ANSI NumberTNMG331 TT8020
- Cutting DirectionNeutral
- Mounting Hole Dia.0.150"
- Mounting StyleTop and Hole Clamping
- No. of Edges6
- ISO NumberTNMG160404 TT8020
- For Use WithTTFN, TTJN Toolholders
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.