Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbide Turning Insert, CNMG432MT TT8020
- Item # 4VGC5
- Mfr. Model # CNMG432MT TT8020
- UNSPSC # 23171618
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- Item Turning Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Application Roughing
- Style CNMG
- Insert Size 432
- Chip-Breaker MT
- Grade TT8020
- Insert Shape 80 Degrees Rhombic
- Inscribed Circle 1/2"
- Insert Thickness 0.1875"
- Insert Material Carbide
- Nose Radius 0.0312"
- ANSI Number CNMG432MT TT8020
- Coating PVD-TiCN
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.203"
- Mounting Style Top and Hole Clamping
- Rake Negative
- No. of Edges 4
- ISO Number CNMG120408MT TT8020
- For Use With TCKN, TCLN, TCMN Toolholders, A-TCLN Boring Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.