Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drilling Insert, SPLT07T308N-PH IN1030
- Item # 4VFX5
- Mfr. Model # SPLT07T308N-PH IN1030
- UNSPSC # 23153301
- Catalog Page # 3284
- Shipping Weight 0.022 lbs.
- ItemDrilling Insert
- Steel (P) CompatibilityYes
- Stainless (M) CompatibilityYes
- Cast Iron (K) CompatibilityYes
- Non Ferrous (N) CompatibilityYes
- Super Alloy (S) CompatibilityYes
- Hardened (H) CompatibilityNo
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Insert Size0.313"
- Insert PositionInboard and Outboard
- Nose Radius0.030"
- Insert MaterialCarbide
- ANSI NumberSPLT07T308N-PH IN1030
- Insert ShapeSquare
- Cutting DirectionRight Hand
- No. of Edges4
- Inscribed Circle0.313"
- Insert Thickness0.160"
- Mounting StyleScrew-On
- ISO NumberSPLT07T308N-PH IN1030
- For Use WithQ, QF and QA Series QuadDrills
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.