Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combustible Gas Detector
- Item # 12N633
- Mfr. Model # 718-202-G1
- UNSPSC # 26131701
- Catalog Page # 4193
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- ItemCombustible Gas Detector
- DetectsNatural Gas, Methane, Propane, Butane, Cyclopentane, Ethane, Ethanol, Isobutane And Ammonia
- Accuracy5 PPM Methane
- IndicatorAudible Noise and Multiple LEDs
- Battery2 Duracell MN1300 D Alkaline
- IncludesHydrocarbon Gas Sensor, 2 D-Size Batteries and Plastic Carrying Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This gas detector will sense combustibles such as gasoline, natural gas, and LP/propane. This unit will not sense any type of exhaust from a vehicle.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.