Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Gas Detector, Ammonia
- Item # 8Y885
- Mfr. Model # 18100060-6
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemSingle Gas Detector
- Gas TypeNH3
- Sensor Range0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range-40 to 140 Degrees F, -40 to 60 Degrees C
- Alarm SettingAdjustable
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery TypeCR2 Lithium
- Battery Life2600 hr.
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Interchangeable SensorsYes
- StandardsUL and CSA - Class I, Groups A, B, C, D
- FeaturesSingle Button, Data Logging
- IncludesBattery, Suspender Clip, Stainless Steel Belt Clip, Calibration Adapter and Tubing, and Operating Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.