Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Gas Detector, Hydrogen Sulfide
- Item # 3TB74
- Mfr. Model # 18105247
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2443
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type H2S
- Detects Hydrogen Sulfide
- Sensor Range 0 to 500 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F, -20 to 50 Degrees C
- Alarm Setting Low 10 ppm, High 20 ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual and Vibrating
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- Battery Life Up to 1500 hr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3.38"
- Width 2.3"
- Depth 0.75"
- Standards CSA - Class I, Groups A, B, C, D, CENELEC (ATEX) and Australia - EEx ia IIC
- Features Single Button
- Includes Clip, RFI and Ingress Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Sniffers (1004)
- Gas Detectors (1000)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (432)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (428)
- Air Quality Monitors (313)
- Single-Gas Gas Detectors (313)
- Air Monitors (309)
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (148)
- Gas Detection Systems (106)
- Confined Space Gas Detectors (80)
- Atmospheric Monitor Gas Detectors (64)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.